Sunday, October 26, 2014

Social Media

I remember back in my first year of college when we were to get our assignments on-line in most classes. At that time I didn't really understand what they were talking about. I mean I think I had email at that point but that was all I knew, nothing else about the Internet. When I was 24 I bought myself a bar. Cell phones were now popular but I said no way, no need. I used the bar phone for anything I needed. Well a few months into the business I decided to give it a try. Within a month I was encouraging friends to get theirs and helping others with phone issues. I got rid of all my phones and never looked back. Then I had the same original attitude with Facebook, iPads, Twitter, iPods and other newer things. But, now love them all and use them quite frequently. (Not Bluetooth) My life has changed recently (obviously) as I have a little more free time on my hands and have started doing more of my hobby: writing. And mainly more specifically, writing in my new blog. While for one I am shocked at how many viewers I have so far but also know I can generate way more followers. I am, however, so far feeling like I am not generating more people. Does anyone have suggestions on how else to expand my readers? Thanks. And thanks to you faithful readers! This is fun (and good) for me.
:)

I use Facebook
Google+ (Recently)
Twitter (Really recent)


No comments:

Post a Comment