Saturday, October 11, 2014

***Hey Readers***

I was wondering if you folks would like to put your name and city in the comment box below??
I get the number of reads and the country of origin with some stats but that's about all.
I would like to start a file of those who have followed me on here (with an advanced thank you:) and decide on how I want to use/appreciate them. No pressure if you want to keep it confidential, I'm not asking for addresses or numbers or anything like that.

Also, please feel free to comment on any post, as well as suggest anything like something your curious about or a topic of interest I could write about.

- I am NOT having writers block by any means lol, I just am really enjoying this and am so happy with all the followers and seemingly dedicated readers! This blog is set up pretty well, as far as the very little knowledge I have of blogs, however I was hoping for a little more reader friendly interaction as far as ongoing  threads about specific topics. I started a FB page, which is also new to me so we will see how that goes. This blog is more (and mainly) about my stories and thoughts and such about dealing with Blastomycosis. The reason for my FB page itself is more about possibly helping make aware this pneumonia as I don't think enough know the shitty way this disease can affect more than just the individual.

Again,
THANK YOU ALL SO VERY, VERY MUCH.

10 comments:

  1. Randi, Elmwood, WI. Wishing you continued healing. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer Zinsmeister
    New Richmond, WI

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Richmond. Keep up the great work Mike, I am so enjoying your blog! I follow a dozen or so bloggers and you are right up there with the best of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. Thanks Paula! Means a lot to hear that from you :)

      Delete
  4. Kevin hjelmgren new richmond wisconsin, I also enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your blog every time u post!!! I enjoy reading it!!! Very interesting!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. New Richmond wi I read your blog every time u blog!!! Very interesting!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete