Tuesday, February 3, 2015

One more month..?

Had  another check up with infectious disease today at Fairview. We are hoping that by my next visit in March I will be able to stop taking my Intraconazole and the allergy pill I take because of it. Been amazing all the different emotions from each separate doctor visit. Really hoping that when I'm done taking these meds it will not make me feel like shit, even if it doesn't make me feel any better, it will be nice to be able to get rid of several pills a day, being able to stop 7 of them a day. But, regardless this should mean that my Blasto is gone which is the most important. I am not sure if he reads my blog but a big thank you to Dr. Sellman who has been caring for me since I (don't) remember and has been great, giving advise and altogether interested in the well being of the entire family. 

-Cheek

No comments:

Post a Comment